Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Travelling with children


I recently bought my 5-year old a mini suitcase that he can pull all by himself but the best part is that he could ride it as well and roll himself without me having to carry the bag or pull him along.
It's called a Trunki and it's so convenient and trendy that he caused raves in London Gatwick airport with almost every passenger asking where I got it and other kids wanting to have a go on it.
If any of you have kids (aged 2 to 6), check out the website and see what I mean. It'll save you a lot of time when you next travel with your kids and they'll have a great time with it and you can be a hip mummy too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beyond adorable! I am going to show it to all my friends with kids! :)

Gourmet Traveller said...

Hi Joey,

I know! Isn't it a fun idea? Now, they even have a new version with a handle and straps inside so the things don't move around too much while your kid rides it. It is really useful and trendy.

G.T.

Anonymous said...

I already told my cousin and she is getting one! She thinks it's perfect...thanks for the heads up :)

Gourmet Traveller said...

Hi Joey,

I'm glad that your cousin is buying a TRUNKI - it really works well for kids.
How was your Bicol trip?