Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Busy, busy


I haven't posted anything recently because I have been really busy getting ready for the holiday season - buying new decorations for the tree and putting it up, planning the menu for our Christmas eve dinner here at home and buying a few pieces of furniture to give a fresh, new look to our home. That meant two trips to the three-week-old IKEA in Malaga and several trips to the nearby garden centre for plants and Christmas baubles. I've also done a bit of internet shopping for presents to skip having to go to the shops and avoid the Christmas rush. Excuses, excuses I know but with the holidays creeping up so quickly there's hardly any time left to get it all done before friends and family arrive on the 23rd of December. I promise I'll post a few recipes soon.

No comments: