Monday, October 27, 2008

TOP THAI

Today started out bright, sunny and warm and as I had a long list of errands I wanted to finish before spending the rest of the afternoon at home, I set off early dropping by at the hospital to visit my grandmother then heading off to the car wash. Since I was already near Centro Plaza in Nueva Andalucia, I also went there to see a friend's coffee and tea boutique. Unfortunately, after wandering around the open-air mall, I couldn't find her shop but I did stumble onto a little restaurant called Top Thai. It's actually a kiosk with several outdoor tables and a simple, straightforward Thai menu. We sat down for some lunch and were pleasantly surprised to have a really good Thai meal - reasonably priced and delicious. Top Thai is open daily except Sundays from 10:00 to 19:00. It's ideal for a quick lunch and perfect for takeaway. I'm looking forward to going back and trying the rest of their specialties.

_____________________________
Top Thai
Kiosko II, Centro Plaza
Nueva Andalucia, Marbella 29660
Tel: +34 620 466 323
Open Daily, except Sundays - 12:00 noon to 23:00

No comments: