Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mini break

It's been a busy, busy week what with getting used to the new baby's routine and my grandmother at home recuperating from her hip replacement surgery. It was a full house with three meals to prepare for five adults and one child plus the infant to feed every four hours and still lots of other chores to be done.

Now that my aunt and grandmother have gone back to the Philippines, I can go back to posting some entries on my blog and getting on with the rest of what I have to do. First thing on my list is to take a break which is why hubby and I are planning to spend one night in Malaga this weekend for a mini babymoon - sort of like a honeymoon but one that couples take before the baby is born. In our case, we're taking it after the fact but I guess it still counts since we now have two kids which is more reason to take some time off on our own.

No comments: