Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Mini-break: Geneva

We leave the day after tomorrow for a mini-break to Geneva.  It's been ages since I've been to this Swiss city (the last time was in 2001) and I'm looking forward to exploring the old town and discovering more on this trip.  We've made time to meet up with friends for lunch and dinner and hope to squeeze in some sightseeing in-between.  I've brought out my winter clothes in preparation for this weekend and will start to pack today.  After enduring a post-less blog last month, I'm all ready to write about my gourmet travels and it's going to be a busy December as a week after we get back, we go to Las Vegas for the holidays.  Here's to the start of a very busy end to 2009.

3 comments:

erik organic said...

Have a happy and safe trip! I heard Geneva is a very nice place. I want to go there, too! Don't forget to share your experiences and photos of Geneva!

Gourmet Traveller said...

Thanks for cheking in Eric. I will post photos and restaurant write-ups soon.

Dining Tables Gal said...

Wow you have chosen a nice place to spend your vacations.its one of my favorite too.Have a safe journey and looking forward to know more details.