Friday, February 04, 2011

SAMBALATTE

Capuccino at Sambalatte (this was taken with my iPhone which explains why it's fuzzy).
Brazilian-owned Sambalatte was such a find that even if I stumbled onto it on my second to the last day in Las Vegas, I made sure to visit it twice.  It was the best coffee I had during my stay and the best cafe I have ever been to in Vegas with a relaxed but welcoming atmosphere and baristas that know what they are doing.  The espressos are short the way they should be (Starbucks pay attention) and the cappuccini (can I say that?) are frothy and decorated with delicious "latte art".

Inside there are several tables, a cozy sofa and even a few shaded outdoor tables.  Free WiFi, a table kitted out with rechargeable stations, a selection of breakfast breads and pastries, sandwiches and even gelato.  Get there quick before it starts to get mobbed by the coffee cognoscenti.
_______________________________
Sambalatte
750 S. Rampart Blvd., Suite 9
at Boca Park, Summerlin
Las Vegas NV
Tel: +1 (702) 272 2333

1 comment:

Kenneth Copeland said...

This kind of coffee looks so great! Thanks for sharing the link to the Sambalatte site!