Friday, March 16, 2012

I need your help


The nominations for Saveur's Best Food Blog Awards 2012 have opened up and I need your help.  Please nominate me for Best Culinary Travel Blog and please keep in mind that nominations close on March 29.  It's really easy to do it, follow the simple instructions below: 
  1. Type in the URL of my blog:  http://travelswithagourmet.com
  2. Choose a category: Best Culinary Travel Blog (You can choose up to three so go ahead and check any other categories you think are appropriate)
  3. Explain why you're nominating my blog :-)
  4. Type in your name
  5. Type in your email address
Just click here to nominate me  - et voila, it's done.  I hope I make it to the final cut.  All finalists will be announced on April 5 then the voting begins.  Thanks a lot!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I nominated you! Best of luck!