Sunday, August 09, 2015

OPRAH, September 2015

PCasa GT - Oprah 2015
Lots to be happy about today - Singapore, my current adopted city, is celebrating its' 50th birthday (#SG50) and my small feature in the September issue of Oprah magazine - perfect timing to get back to Travels with a Gourmet after months of putting everything blog-related on hold for family time.  It's amazing how half a year can just zoom by - summer is almost over, school is about to start (more time for my blog!) and Christmas is less than five months away (yikes).  What have I been up busy with?  2015 was a year of travel (Paris, Buenos Aires, Phuket, Hong Kong, Manila, Tokyo, Moscow and Bali) and I just couldn't post fast enough before we were off somewhere again plus I still need to blog about the new restaurants I've been to recently in Singapore.  Then family time and making and meeting up with new friends became so much fun that I didn't realize till now how much I've neglected my writing.  I know it's a little bit late to do start my new years' resolution but it's always better late than never right? So, I'm taking the Oprah feature as a sign that I need to get back to what I love to do - write about restaurants, food and travel and get back to my blog. Fingers crossed it'll be smooth blogging from now on.  In the meantime, Happy Birthday Singapore!  Time to see some fireworks.

No comments: