Monday, November 19, 2007

Miss Expatria

I was checking my Technorati account today and saw this link to my blog from another blogger: Miss Expatria. I didn't realize she was a regular reader and would just like to thank her for this generous write-up she posted on her on November 15.

Miss Expatria resides in the South of France and writes about her travels and experiences. She has also written a book about how this all started.

She says she wants to be my restaurant friend......maybe someday we can have lunch together in the Cote d'Azur. Merci mille fois!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Je vous en prie! I'm totally trying your pumpkin risotto recipre for Thanksgiving this year.

Gourmet Traveller said...

Good idea! The pumpkin risotto is a sophisticatedly simple recipe that fits the Thanksgiving theme. Let me know how it goes.