Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The rain in Spain

The past week has been dark and dreary. It has been raining non-stop for three days now and isn't typical for the Costa del Sol although it is needed before the hot summer months. This kind of rain encourages me to lounge around in pajamas all day long drinking hot chocolate and reading a book (which is pretty much what I've been doing.) I'm slowly going through my pile of bedside table books and have just started A.A. Gill's Table Talk which is both entertaining and frightening. (If you've never read him, then you won't know what I mean.)

I don't feel much like cooking although I did make a roast pork with crackling on Sunday and a cheesecake today to keep me occupied. Other than that, I really haven't had the energy to try new recipes or cook up a feast. I'm counting the days to spring.

No comments: